Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday!

I can't believe he is already 3 years old.  We had a fun little party with him last night.  He quite enjoyed being the center of attention - but then again, that is nothing new.  He picked the large birthday hat and liked wearing it, except that it was a little big and kept falling off.  He got lots of new toys and had them all pulled out by the end of the evening.  It was funny, when we were singing, he sang along too, Happy Birthday me, and to the Dory....  Very Funny.

Showing that he is 3 years old.

 The birthday hat!


 He has become an expert present opener.  He takes and flips them, and rips it open!

Jake and Dory (I still haven't learned to move my hand out of the flash.)

 Party Blowers.

Enjoying cake. Everyone had blue mouths afterwards.


Showing the new Pj's he got from Grandmamudder and Grandpa.


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is 3 already. Kristin he is a doll. We sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete